Cam Follower Bearings
Cam followers to meet the diverse needs of applications including machine tools, industrial robots, electronic parts production and office automation equipment. A cam follower is a bearing that incorporates needle style rollers between a stud and a thick outer ring.
- Small coefficient of friction.
- Excellent rotational performance designed for outer ring revolution.
- High load capacity by design—radial gap is smaller than within the general needle roller bearings, alleviating impact load and increasing lifetime.
- Easy attachment with either hexagon sockets or screw driver slots.
- Multiple shapes and styles are available to fit a variety of applications. Followers are available with a cage or full complement design, shield or sealed versions, and either spherical or cylindrical outer rings.
- Sizes, materials and design options abound; ranging from miniature and standard models to eccentric styles and those with thrust disks. Stainless steel versions resist corrosion and are suitable for clean room applications.