Cam Follower Bearings
Cam followers to meet the diverse needs of applications including machine tools, industrial robots, electronic parts production and office automation equipment. A cam follower is a bearing that incorporates needle style rollers between a stud and a thick outer ring.
- Small coefficient of friction.
- Excellent rotational performance designed for outer ring revolution.
- High load capacity by design—radial gap is smaller than within the general needle roller bearings, alleviating impact load and increasing lifetime.
- Easy attachment with either hexagon sockets or screw driver slots.
- Multiple shapes and styles are available to fit a variety of applications. Followers are available with a cage or full complement design, shield or sealed versions, and either spherical or cylindrical outer rings.
- Sizes, materials and design options abound; ranging from miniature and standard models to eccentric styles and those with thrust disks. Stainless steel versions resist corrosion and are suitable for clean room applications.
There are no products listed under this category.