Disc Harrow Bearings
Disc Harrow Bearings are specially designed for disc harrow applications, in agricultural farm machinery, where a robust assembly is necessary to cope with the arduous conditions.
- Arduous Environments
- Parallel or spherical outside diameter
- Nitrile rubber triple lip, bonded to a protective steel shield
- Round and square bores available
- Re-greasing facility optional
- Large size range offered, including imperial options
- Bearing types available: DF, DNF, PDF, PDNF
- Longer bearing life due to a superior seal performance
- Helps reduce maintenance costs
- Extended re-lubrication intervals, increasing productivity of machinery
- Easy mounting
There are no products listed under this category.