HQ Ful-grip Bushings
INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF HQ BUSHINGS
1. Make sure the bore of the sheave and the tapered cone surface of the bushing are free of all foreign substances such as paint, dirt, lubricants, etc. Do not use lubricants on installation. 2. Assemble as illustrated, by inserting two cap screws through clearance holes in bushing. Cap Screws are to be loosely inserted in sheave so that bushing easily slides on to shaft.
3. Place keystock in keyseat between shaft and bore of bushing.
4. Tighten screws progressively. (See tightening instructions.)
When mounting HQ Bushings which are slotted all the way through to maintain even torque (Ful-Grip Design), tightening forces on the screws are multiplied many times by the wedging action of the tapered surface. If extreme screw tightening forces are applied in mounting the HQ Bushing, bursting pressure will be created in the hub of the mounted sheave which may cause it to crack, and void the warranty.
CAUTION: Do not use lubricants on screw threads or tapered surfaces Refer to the recommended torque ratings. Tighten bushing screws evenly and progressively
1. Loosen and remove cap screws.
2. Insert cap screws in threaded holes of bushing.
3. Tighten evenly until sheave is loose on shaft.
Single Groove Sheave Double Groove Sheave
Wrench Pull In Pounds
There are no products listed under this category.Compare Selected